Customer Success Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Duration:6 months FTC
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
Futureheads have partnered with a Social Impact Technology business that specialises in providing a diverse digital product suite to education institutions across the country. The mission of this business is to use their technology to transform the lives of young people and set them on the course to success. Their range of platforms assist educators in assessing the efficacy of their current offering of support programmes and initiatives that they provide and give them the tools required to develop these to optimise success.
As Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for driving the adoption of this software across numerous of their client base. You will have proven experience building strong relationships with stakeholders and a good understanding of technology. While closely managing the day-to-day performance of the programme across the vast array of institutions, you will be responsible for overseeing the efficacy of the programme in the long run.
Please note that while this is an initial fixed-term contract of 6 months, there is potential to extend up to and beyond 12 months.
Customer Success Manager responsibilities:
- Leading the delivery of the programme, ensuring the seamless implementation of the software to education institutions across the country
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the programme and ensuring all weekly targets are met
- Work closely with the stakeholders to engage and support the clients on their transition to the new software
- Facilitate the onboarding of the new software, working closely with the clients to keep the process as efficient as possible
- Soliciting regular updates and reports outlining the progress made and pipeline going forward
Ideal Customer Success Manager will have:
- Proven experience managing stakeholders
- Solid technological understanding
- Experience being the point of contact for a large client base
- A long track record of providing service excellence to clients