Customer Success Engineer
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£45,000 - £55,000
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London , GB
We are working with an Ed-tech business that recently received £50 million in private funding. They provide online access to education as well as full-length degrees with their partner universities and partnerships with employers to develop their employees’ professional skills. To date, they’ve seen over 19 million users enroll for their open online courses. They currently have 8 partners that use their platform to provide full-length courses to their students, with a large number of partners in the pipeline to onboard.
The business started back in 2013 and are now over 100 people across departments. This role has come about as they grow their partnerships or ‘degree’ arm of the business in order to add value to those using the platform. Initially, you’ll engage with partners to communicate what the business does, then once engage will move into an onboarding phase. Here you’ll ensure their infrastructure is fit for purpose in order to integrate with the degree platform and finally communicate the benefits, features and how to get the most from the product as well as providing the product team with customer insights and feedback.
Reporting into the Director of Product, you’ll work with a cross-functional team of designers, developers, product managers and UX as well as marketing, sales and business development to dynamically represent the business to external partners. Ultimately the product management team is responsible for solving customer problems, but this role will be integral in understanding the needs of those using the product and effectively communicating this to their internal product development teams.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in a similar Customer Success Engineer role
- Be able to communicate with University IT and Technical teams to inform how the platform can be integrated with their current infrastructure
- Be an affective communicator with both external partners and internal stakeholders
- Have experience running integration projects
- Be able to communicate the benefits of this digital platform and run product demos/workshops
- Ideally have an understanding of common education tools
- Have some technical/engineering background, whether that’s hands-on coding experience or previous career in software development/engineering
If you want to work with this fast growing organisation who are providing a great education experience to millions of users, then please get in touch ASAP with a copy of your CV