Customer Success Director EMEA
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:up to £90,000
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
Essence Digital – Customer Success Director EMEA
Futureheads are currently working with an exciting Ad-Tech who hiring a newly created Customer Success Director to develop customer relationships and improve their experience working with an analytics and reporting product. The company are part of a larger Group group of companies, with all the current customers sitting within the same wider Group across the EMEA region. The product has the potential to be used by external customers making this an exciting opportunity for the right person.
This is a high impact role across the company and sits in the tech & analytics side of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing customer relationships, including the engagement of early stage customers, requirements gathering and overseeing the onboarding of new customers
- Managing, motivate and grow a talented CS team, currently with 1 direct report
- Consulting with customers about the best ways to use products to achieve their desired outcomes
- Using your knowledge across our product offerings and partner with our customers to ensure successful adoption and ROI for them when using products
- Partnering with product practitioners on interpreting customer requirements and creating work items for new functionality
- Ensuring the successful delivery of technical solutions to both new and existing customers
- Facilitating the prioritisation of work, so that risks and issues are addressed in a timely and appropriate manner
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Similar experience in a previous customer success position
- Experience in the advertising industry with an understanding of how ads are created, and campaign success is reported
- Strong communicator and networker
- The ability to lead and influence people with previous experience developing a team is beneficial
- An analytical mindset and the ability provide solutions to problems
This is a great opportunity to have an impact on the wider business and product. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, eager to learn and a team player with excellent communication skills.