- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads are exclusively partnered with an innovation led SaaS start-up based in London, who are looking to hire a CTO. The business has been around for over three years, and have their product actively running with multiple global organisations, reaching thousands of users daily. They are still developing new features and exploring new dimensions for the product, with this hire being a vital cog in ensuring the right decisions are made.
The CTO will be coming in to replace the current incumbent who after being with the business since their early inception is moving on to a new challenge. Prior to that happening there will be plenty of time to handover and set up a smooth transition so you understand the full workings. At a high level there are three main components we need the incoming CTO to be adept at: client facing and managing key stakeholder relationships with blue chip organisations, cross-functional product team management and career development, and hands on infrastructure integration and compliance.
To be considered for this role you will need to display:
• Experience working in a senior tech leader or CTO role, at a business of similar size
• Strong software engineering and infrastructure knowledge
• Familiarity with corporate IT systems and practices
• Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Experience mentoring developers and providing technical leadership
• Experience managing stakeholder relationships with clients