- Operations Manager / Director ,
- Client Services Director ,
- Head of Product ,
- Project Management ,
- Project / Programme Manager ,
- Strategist ,
- Product Management
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£60,000 - £70,000 + bonus
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
Consulting Director – Data led Product Studio
£60-£75k + bonus
I’m working with a Product Consultancy that works with companies like Google, Ford Smart Mobility, GDS, BBC and UEFA to create products and services out of complex data.
The business engage on bespoke projects with clients that create business value through
– operation efficiency
– new revenue/IP (products and services)
– improved customer experience
As Consulting Director, you’ll help run these engagements and develop new client relationships. The team consists designers, technologists, product and growth people. They work closely with clients to develop long-term partnerships and value.
You’ll work closely with the CEO to run client projects, develop these relationships and land new projects. This role will be highly commercial and multi-faceted, enabling you to get involved across end to end engagements. You’ll work from pitch and oversee design and delivery.
You’ll be inquisitive and curious about digital and technology and how it can benefit businesses and society.
The role will be split across
– Land new business
– Nurture current client relationships and grow engagements with current clients
– Work with marketing and content to prioritise relevant and resonant client communications
– Create pitch decks
– Work with the Founder to create new sales leads
– Work with the Founder to scope projects, effort and value and define the programme of work
– Negotiate Commercial Terms
– Generate ideas and industry insight into new product development
– Be the key point of contact for clients, overseeing project delivery
This a fantastic opportunity to impact the direction of a Product Consultancy working on exciting products with a broad range of well-known brands
Get in touch with a copy of your CV to hear more.
We try to respond to every applicant, but due to volume this may not be possible.