- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£65,000 - £75,000
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London / Remote, GB
Futureheads is partnered with a global business information company serving the financial services industry.
They’re at an exciting time with the further growth of the business and are looking to add an experienced Cloud Engineer to their technical teams. This role will report into the Head of Infrastructure and be responsible for helping them further implement DevOps processes and cloud technology (AWS) into their infrastructure environment.
The ideal candidate will have a traditional on-prem infrastructure background but with recent experience of cloud and DevOps tech and processes to help modernise as a business. This will involve building CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and automating processes in cloud platforms.
This offers a unique opportunity to substantially contribute to their infrastructure upgrade and play a pivotal part in helping them grow further.
Ideal candidates would have experience of these concepts:
- IAAS with relevant provisioning, templating
- Monitoring and Alerting
- Automated deployment and workflow/pipelines
- Container, lambda and VM based deployments
- Resilient and secure web hosting
- Data storage and ETL processes
- 365 Suite
Tech knowledge that is preferred:
- Strong automation experience in cloud platforms (mostly AWS for the development function) with native cloud tools and Ansible
- Jenkins experience
- Bitbucket pipeline experience
- Setting up secure web-hosting environments (HSTS and other headers)
- Experience with CDN, preferably Cloudfront
- Docker – particularly ECS / ECR
- Experience setting up monitoring, dashboarding, and alerting
- Hyper V and Windows design and build
- Window 10 Deployment and setup
- General security products awareness (Mimecast, Bitdefender, Fortigate)
- MS Azure IaaS and Security
- Ability to create and deploy PowerShell, ansible and cloud formation
As this is an urgent requirement please do not hesitate to send through your profile to be considered.