Business Change Consultant
- Contract type:Contract
- Duration:6 months
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
Futureheads have partnered with a Change Consultancy whose end client is a large transport infrastructure group which is currently undergoing a digital transformation. The project itself will be overseeing the implementation of Servicenow across the company, and therefore experience in this is essential.
This role is based in Barbican and is paying £400-450 based on experience and performance in the interview process. This will be a 6 month contract which is likely to extend.
Business Change Consultant responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing project schedules and communicating effectively across teams
- Overseeing the implementation of Servicenow across the organisation
- Identify and highlight project risks, issues and challenges with all parties involved
- Maintain high standards for organization, communication and ensuring customer success
Ideal Business Change Consultant will have
- Demonstrable experience managing projects within timeframes and budget limitations
- Experience implementing Servicenow
- Experience in Transport desirable but not essential