- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£60,000 - £70,000
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London/Remote , GB
Futureheads are currently managing the hiring process for a SaaS start-up who are looking to hire a Backend developer with Dev Ops experience to work on their innovation management platform.
They currently have a number of key clients who use their platform to develop and perfect ideas. The product is maturing at a pace and they are focused on perfecting the core features whilst keeping an eye on future developments and trends. They are looking to implement new features, enhancements and the opportunity to improve user journeys.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop and document technical standards and spot opportunities for advancing or extending technical set
- Infrastructure planning and implementation (Devops, Gitops, AWS/Azure management)
- Maintain and improve API design of their REST API
- Work in a multi-discipline scrum team to define, create, maintain and improve product features
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Experienced with Dev Ops
- Recent experience working with their key technologies or similar
- Able to help make architectural decisions across the stack
- Excellent communicator, both to technical and non-technical audiences
If you have the desired skills and experience, please send your CV across ASAP to be considered for this role.