- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£50,000 - £60,000 per year
- Duration:Full time
- Start Date:14/08/2022
As the Account Director you will be responsible for leading on Client Accounts, ensuring that they are profitable and growing. You will take responsibility of the quality and creativity of work that meets the needs of the client and addresses business problems.
We are looking for a diverse thinker who can blend human insight with data, technology and creativity to help businesses drive accelerated growth.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in account management relationship selling and have a deep understanding of the clients’ goals, drivers and needs of the business. They will need to be able to articulate this back to the team, ensuring the client requests are handled in a timely and efficient manner.
This is a fast paced, digitally transforming environment so someone that juggle and prioritise work, has a strategic outlook and is experienced working with budgets is essential.
Group Account Director will be tasked with maximising opportunity and delivering great value.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience managing clients’ relationships
• Sound knowledge of working with budgets.
• Sound knowledge of web maintenance optimisation.
• Excellent communications skills
• Strategic perspective
• Adaptability in a fast-paced environment
• Skilled in negotiation /Value based selling
• Empathy and a deep understanding of goals drivers and needs of others,
• Some agencies experience
• Background in /understanding of projects sprints