Lead Front End Developer
- Contract type:Contract
- Duration:6 Months
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
This exciting digital product and services business, focused primarily on the broadcast sector, are looking for a Lead Front End Developer to join their London team in Tottenham Court Road.
This international company work with top tier media brands across the world to design and build content experiences on web, mobile and TV applications.
They are looking for a brilliant software engineering leader with a proven track record of building cross platform applications (or ready to on board the journey). You will take responsibility for team development through code review, training, knowledge sharing and supporting less experienced colleagues.
- Lead a team of UI Engineers across platforms and technologies including Typescript + ReactJs: progressive web app and HTML TV apps, iOS & tvOS, Android & Android TV, Roku
- Requirements gathering, refinement and estimation
- Defining the architecture of OTT solutions
- The specification and delivery of projects using sound software engineering principles with a strong focus on user experience.
- Effective planning to deliver robust, modular and testable code
- Coordinate the work of sub-teams of UI Engineers
- Adhere and contribute to Massive Engineering procedures, code conventions and best practice
- Documentation, including (but not limited to) software design and technical specification.
- Agile development following the Scrum methodology.