- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Location:London, GB
We are delighted to announce that we have partnered with Publicis Sapient – one of the world’s leading digital transformation agencies.
Over the last three decades Sapient have established themselves as digital pioneers, unlocking value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity.
As the digital business transformation hub of the Publicis Groupe, Sapient delivers a mixture of optimisation and innovation projects for a host of global brands and public sector organisations, enabling them to improve operational effectiveness and delight their customers in the process.
The business is going through a substantial period of positive change and this includes relocating to an amazing new complex in Central London. The new space is giving them the opportunity to grow and they are keen to add a Creative Director to their talented Visual Design team.
Creative Directors at Sapient are responsible for leading, overseeing, and directing best in-class work and manage multiple work loads that stretch beyond the creative team.
Working across web, software, mobile and other interactive devices as well as exploring branding/AI/VR/ integrated work. You will play an active role in leading creative teams and in shaping new opportunities for Sapient — be it expanding current client relationships or forging new ones.
You will create connected brand experiences, lead large scale engagements, grow the business and develop their reputation and reach.
Some flexibility and travel will be required for this role as it might be necessary to spend time onsite with clients.
- Lead on large scale, long-term, complex and high profile accounts
- Create beautiful and mind blowing experiences and making them better!
- Working across various sectors including fin-tech/Retail/ consumer products/Health/Travel & energy to name a few
- Hands on design at concept or discovery phase and then oversee, lead and upskill your team accordingly
- Lead on design strategy and partner closely with clients understanding their brand, goals and needs
- Brand engagement, create emotion and story telling digitally
- Support all creative aspects of sales pursuits, including proposal creation / pitching and presentations.
To be suitable for his role:
- Must be a credible creative leader
- Entrepreneurial mind set, ambitious with real creative spark
- Lead by example and motivate your team
- Experience working across Multi-disciplinary, collaborative, agile teams (large or small across UX/UI, tech, strategy)
- Excellence in brand experiences – digital, offline and experiential
- Great strategic and commercial sense
- A strong and enviable portfolio of design work
- Flexible re occasional travel
Please get in touch with your CV and portfolio!