Senior Java Developer
- Contract type:Contract
- Duration:6 Months
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Hampshire, GB
We have partnered with an innovative Software Development company who are searching for a Senior Java Developer to join their team based in Hampshire. As a Senior Java Developer, you will be joining a team of 20 Developers and will be working on an array of greenfield projects for their end clients. This role will require 3 days onsite and 2 days remote working.
Key responsibilities for this Senior Java Developer are:
- Building and extending Continuous Integration (CI) pipelines and toolchains
- Creating and enhancing software solutions catered to the business’ software needs
- Maintaining and updating existing codebase
- Ensure software quality throughout testing
The ideal candidate will have 5 years’ experience of developing enterprise class web applications in a microservice architecture using Java (including Java 8) ideally for a software house or start-up company
- 3 years’ experience of using a Spring framework (any of the following: Spring Core, Cloud, Boot, MVC, Data, Security, Batch)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- SQL Server
- Good understanding of using and configuring CI tools: Git, GitFlow, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Jira
Applicants with experience of Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana and Grifana would be highly desirable as would experience of Angular or React frameworks
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Java Developer who is looking to work on numerous greenfield projects and is hoping to gain commercial exposure to further technologies.
Interviews are taking place immediately.