Senior Technology Recruitment Consultant
- Contract type
- Futureheads HQ
Are you looking for a great opportunity to take the next step forward in your career, in an agency that:
- Likes to be different, loves hiring interesting people and is known for smashing stereotypes
- Truly values you and the great work you do
- Puts ‘people’ first
- Is full of people that are successful AND nice!
- Will give you a massage every month (from a professional masseuse, not one of your colleagues, that’s just weird)
What we need
It’s true, Futureheads is seeing unprecedented growth. As a result, we’re recruiting for a senior consultant to join our fantastic team!
Technology is at the heart of digital, and we are looking for someone who is excited to be a part of this rapidly evolving space and join a successful and established team at FH.
We work with clients of all sizes, from household tech giants to innovation led starts-up just beginning their journey. Building high performing teams is our aim, so the range of sectors we cover is vast and often at the cutting edge.
What you need
To become our new consultant, you’ll need to have:
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- A good commercial awareness
- A passion for digital products and services
- Self-motivation and ambition
- A collaborative approach
- A strong moral compass
- A nice attitude! (this is a people business after all)
What you get
With us, you’ll get a real opportunity to truly make your mark. We’ll pull out all the stops to ensure that the only thing holding your career back will be your own ambition.
To prove we do as we say, take a look at just some of the accolades this commitment to our people has earned us:
- Recognised as a Great Place to Work in three of the last four years
- Ranked 5th Best Small Business in the UK to work for
- Listed in the Best Places to Work for Women in the UK rankings
- Featured in the London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
There’s so much more we could add but if we did, you might get tired from scrolling. Instead, if you think we could be a good fit for you then why not have a chat with Rohan to find out more?