Senior Consultant - Digital Marketing
- Contract type
- Futureheads HQ
Are you looking for a great opportunity to take the next step forward in your career, in an agency that:
- Likes to be different, loves hiring interesting people and is known for smashing stereotypes
- Truly values you and the great work you do
- Puts ‘people’ first
- Is full of people that are successful AND nice!
- Will give you a massage every month (from a professional masseuse, not one of your colleagues, that’s just weird)
What we need
It’s true, Futureheads is seeing unprecedented growth. As a result, we’re recruiting for a Senior Consultant to join our fantastic team!
If you’re a recruiter who is well networked in the marketing & digital space, who is great at what you do and wants to progress, Futureheads might be just what you’re looking for.
We love all things digital, so we’re looking for someone who shares that passion. We take a highly consultative, quality driven approach to our work, and believe that the community is the lifeblood of great recruitment. So, if we’re the right company for you, you’ll need to love building networks and be more than a little bit obsessed with all things digital marketing.
We work with a varied and impressive client base, from small innovative start-ups to global product led businesses, as well as established brands who are going through a ‘digital transformation’.
What you need
To become our new Senior Consultant, you’ll need to have:
- Extensive knowledge of the Marketing & Digital space
- A strong network of contacts in the industry
- Proven Account and Business Development experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- A nice attitude! (this is a people business after all)
What you get
With us, you’ll get a real opportunity to truly make your mark. We’ll pull out all the stops to ensure that the only thing holding your career back will be your own ambition.
To prove we do as we say, take a look at just some of the accolades this commitment to our people has earned us:
- Recognised as a Great Place to Work in three of the last four years
- Ranked 5th Best Small Business in the UK to work for
- Listed in the Best Places to Work for Women in the UK rankings
- Featured in the London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
There’s so much more we could add but if we did, you might get tired from scrolling. Instead, if you think we could be a good fit for you then why not have a chat with Rachel Zaoui to find out more?