Internal Recruitment Manager
- Contract type
Are you looking for a great opportunity to take the next step forward in your career, in an agency that:
- Likes to be different, loves hiring interesting people and is known for smashing stereotypes
- Truly values you and the great work you do
- Puts ‘people’ first, profits second
- Is full of people that are successful AND nice!
- Will give you a massage every month (from a professional masseuse, not one of your colleagues, that’s just weird)
What we need
It’s true, Futureheads is seeing unprecedented growth. As a result, we’re recruiting for an Internal Recruitment Manager to join our fantastic team!
You’ll be taking on one of the most important roles in the business – finding, attracting and securing the great talent that will help us to achieve our ambitious growth plans.
This is not your typical Internal Recruitment Manager role, but then you’re not the average Internal Recruitment Manager, right? That’s why we want you!
What you need
To become our new Internal Recruitment Manager, you’ll need to have:
- Previous recruitment experience
- An understanding of the various forms of candidate attraction, including head-hunting, social recruiting and networking
- Knowledge of talent mapping that is aligned to the Futureheads strategy and goals
- Insight into implementing an effective onboarding programme
- Brilliant communication skills
- The ability to act as brand ambassador for Futureheads
- A nice attitude! (this is a people business after all)
What you get
With us, you’ll get a real opportunity to truly make your mark. We’ll pull out all the stops to ensure that the only thing holding your career back will be your own ambition.
To prove we do as we say, take a look at just some of the accolades this commitment to our people has earned us:
- Recognised as a Great Place to Work in three of the last four years
- Ranked 5th Best Small Business in the UK to work for
- Listed in the Best Places to Work for Women in the UK rankings
- Featured in the London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
There’s so much more we could add but if we did, you might get tired from scrolling. Instead, if you think we could be a good fit for you then why not have a chat with Rachel to find out more?