Design and Creative Consultant
Design and Creative Team
- Contract type
- Futureheads HQ
Are you looking for a great opportunity to take the next step forward in your career, in an agency that:
- Likes to be different, loves hiring interesting people and is known for smashing stereotypes
- Truly values you and the great work you do
- Puts ‘people’ first
- Is full of people that are successful AND nice!
- Will give you a massage every month (from a professional masseuse, not one of your colleagues, that’s just weird)
What we need
Futureheads is seeing unprecedented growth. As a result, we’re recruiting for an experienced consultant to join our fantastic team!
Our Design team is one of the longest running teams here at Futureheads, and we’re looking for someone who shares our passion for great design to help our growing client base build world class design teams.
We primarily work within the fields of UI, UI/UX, and Digital Product Design, with an impressive client base, ranging from small innovative start-ups to global product led businesses and established brands.
What you need
To become our new consultant, you’ll need:
- Previous recruitment experience (design or associated discipline beneficial but not a deal-breaker)
- An eye for great design
- Proven business and account development experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to keep calm and focused when things are busy
- A nice attitude! (this is a people business after all)
What you get
With us, you’ll get a real opportunity to truly make your mark. We’ll pull out all the stops to ensure that the only thing holding your career back will be your own ambition.
To prove we do as we say, take a look at just some of the accolades this commitment to our people has earned us:
- Recognised as a Great Place to Work in three of the last four years
- Ranked 5th Best Small Business in the UK to work for
- Listed in the Best Places to Work for Women in the UK rankings
- Featured in the London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
There’s so much more we could add but if we did, you might get tired from scrolling. Instead, if you think we could be a good fit for you then why not have a chat with Toby Thwaites to find out more?