Business Development Director
- Contract type
- Start date
A Business Development Director with at least 5 year’s experience working in an agency or research business is needed for a global niche software company.
Reporting into the CEO, the main responsibilities will be:-
• Identifying, converting and growing new and existing customers that include agencies and brands in the UK, Europe and Asia. You will be involved in the entire sales process from generating leads to closing sales and following up with clients
• Working in a consultative and solutions orientated manner, you will develop and deliver comprehensive sales strategies, whilst growing your own knowledge of the market research, insight and innovation sectors
• You will identify and convert high value business opportunities from new and existing clients, whilst working as part of team who develop inbound and outbound sales and marketing campaigns
• Fully responsible for proposal writing and all RFPs, as well and providing internal briefings to the CEO and senior management teams
The ideal candidate must have the following experience:-
• At least 5 years Business Development experience of selling to the research, marketing or agency sectors
• You will have experience of working with blue chip clients and be very familiar with procurement processes
• A consultative selling approach is a must as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• B2B experience is essential
This Business Development Director position will suit a candidate who loves technology, is a confident communicator, self-motivated and has had demonstrable success in B2B Business Development.