- Contract type
- Futureheads HQ
Are you looking for a great opportunity to take the next step forward in your career, in an agency that:
- Likes to be different and is known for smashing stereotypes
- Truly values you and the great work you do
- Puts ‘people’ first
- Is full of people that are successful AND nice!
- Will give you a massage every month (from a professional masseuse, not one of your colleagues, that’s just weird)
What we need
We are recruiting for an Assistant Accountant who will assist with the day to day operations of the Finance department.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the Monthly management accounts, including accruals, prepayments, deferred income and completing bank reconciliations.
- Credit control
- Processing weekly contractor payroll accurately and timely
- Sales invoicing including tracking POs
- Managing purchase ledger
- Processing business expenses
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and cashflow forecasts
- Assistant with external audits
- Preparing VAT returns
What you need to have
- Have previous experience from within the recruitment sector
- Part qualified CIMA, ACCA, or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
What you get
With us, you’ll get a real opportunity to truly make your mark. We’ll pull out all the stops to ensure that the only thing holding your career back will be your own ambition.
To prove we do as we say, take a look at just some of the accolades this commitment to our people has earned us:
- Recognised as a Great Place to Work in three of the last four years
- Ranked 5th Best Small Business in the UK to work for
- Listed in the Best Places to Work for Women in the UK rankings
- Featured in the London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
There’s so much more we could add but if we did, you might get tired from scrolling. Instead, if you think we could be a good fit for you then why not have a chat with Alison to find out more?