E-Learning Scale Up
- Contract type
- £50,000–£60,000 + package
- Start date
Location: Central London London
Salary: £50-£60,000 + benefits
We are working with an E-Learning business who provide MOOCs (Massive Online Open Courses) as well as full length degrees with their partner universities. To date they’ve seen over 19 million users enroll for their open online courses. They currently have 3 partners that use their platform to provide full length courses to their students, with a large number of partners in the pipeline to onboard.
They’re looking to develop their Delivery Management discipline as the company grows to remove distractions for their product teams and allow the effective delivery of their digital products and platforms. This role will work with their Employers and Public Education product team, which provides free courses to targeted audiences as well as further building their proposition for learning and development platforms/courses for employers.
Typically product teams are built up of a Product Manager, User Research, UX Designer, Designers and a team of developers.
What’s in it for you:
- You’ll be the first Delivery Manager, so the chance to shape the discipline and ensure product teams are focused and delivering great products and features to users
- This role is likely to be the first of many Delivery Manager hires – so this could become a leadership role longer term
- Coaching and Mentoring from a Senior Delivery Manager, to ensure your constantly learning and developing your skills and career
- Chance to work with a talented cross functional team
- Flexible working environment/hours
- Join a successful growing business – they’re profitable and have just taken on their first round of private investment
If you’re a Delivery Manager who wants the opportunity to work for an exciting technology driven business alongside talented colleagues, as well as the chance to learn and develop – then please get in touch ASAP with a copy of your CV to Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of applicants, we may only be able to respond to those who are successful.