Senior Power Electronics Engineer
Electric vehicles wireless charging solutions tech company
- Contract type
- New York
- Start date
Do you want to work for a clean tech company who develop wireless charging solutions for electric vehicles?
A Senior Power Electronics Engineer is needed who can take a project from start to finish encompassing all aspects of electronics design – Analog Simulation & Design, Digital Electronics Design, Firmware development & integration, PCB design, as well as physical system implementation.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 5 years proven industrial experience in power electronics
• Highly proficient in power electronics, resonant converters and zero voltage switching
• Experience with DSP programming, STM32 ARM microcontrollers, Altium Designer, wireless power transfer, as well as automotive electronics
• Circuit design and analysis with MTALAB, LTSPICE, PSPICE, COMSOL, ANSYS
• Previous experience of battery charging technologies
Main responsibilities will include:-
• Continue current developments of resonant inverters and rectifiers
• Participate in the design and creation of a functional positioning and parking alignment system
• Assis in designing a living objects and foreign object detection system
• Provide sensor, signal processing and other engineering expertise
• Test HW and SW technology for application with various projects, as well as assist with HW and SW integration with various electric vehicles
• Integrate HW technology with mobile app and cloud
To be suitable for this Senior Power Electronics Engineer role, you will be highly experience in Power Electronics, Electromagnetics, Analog Design, Semiconductors and Digital Design.