Tech Lead/Lead Software EngineerLike job
- Contract type
- Start date
Futureheads are partnered with one of the most reputable brands within the world of music, where technology is at the forefront of their service. They are currently looking for a Tech Lead/Lead Software Developers to join their London team and work on a range of new and existing projects including a digital music distribution platform and a management tool for artists, songwriters and publishers.The company have a great global presence and continue to develop products and services which have a great impact on the international music community.
As a Tech Lead you will need to remain hands on to contribute but also provide Technical leadership to major projects and mentor a team of engineers. You will manage your project technical goal, contribute technically and in strategy as well as developing your team.
To be considered for this role you will need to display knowledge of the following:
- Lead technical design and decisions at team or project level
- Empower, mentors and develops talent through technical guidance coding, design and testing/TDD standards
- Experience in development languages including Java and are interested in learning more
- Experience with big data technologies (e.g. Hadoop) and with microservices architecture is ideal
- Comfortable working with multiple stakeholders from different parts of the organisation
- Any exposure to the following is ideal: Scala, Python, NodeJS, React, Redux, Hadoop
The organisation are based in Central London and have multiple offices globally. As well as a great working environment they offer an extensive benefits package so please apply now to be considered.