Senior Software EngineerLike job
- Contract type
- Start date
Futureheads are partnered with one of the most reputable brands within the world of music, where technology is at the forefront of their service. They are currently looking for multiple Senior Software Developers to join their London team and work on a range of new and existing projects including a digital music distribution platform and a management tool for artists, songwriters and publishers.
You will be joining a team of developers and interact closely with other disciplines in an agile, product focused organisation. The company have a great global presence and continue to develop products and services which have a great impact on the international music community.
We are keen to find individuals from strong Development backgrounds (Multiple languages) who are enthusiastic about working on new problems across the full-stack and can show leadership qualities.
To be considered for this role you will need to display knowledge of the following:
- Experience in development languages including Java and are interested in learning more
- Technical knowledge, specifically in service-oriented architecture and developing and operating highly scalable data centric services and web applications
- Have a good understanding of systems design, algorithms, and data structures
- Experience with big data technologies (e.g. Hadoop) and with microservices architecture is ideal
- Comfortable working with multiple stakeholders from different parts of the organisation
- Any exposure to the following is ideal: Scala, Python, NodeJS, React, Redux, Hadoop
The organisation are based in Central London and have multiple offices globally. As well as a great working environment they offer an extensive benefits package so please apply now to be considered.