Product (UX/UI) Designer
Positive impact FinTech
- Contract type
- Central London
- Start date
We are supporting a Fintech for good business whose service primarily supports individuals living away from their home country to support their families in a much fairer way than traditional banks allow.
The business have impressively grown to 350 staff globally, and has raised over $100 million in VC funding to support their growth. Having now established themselves with a range of digital products being used by hundreds of thousands of users every month, and are gaining users across the world quickly. Their Design and engineering teams are tasked with both launching new, and improving existing digital products that have a positive impact on their users lives.
They are looking to hire an experienced Product Designer to help launch new products as well as elevating their existing products to an exceptionally high standard. Reporting into their Lead Product Designer and working closely with their engineering department you will play a key role in designing the customer experience across their range of digital products (IOS, Android and responsive web). The work will be a genuine mix of smaller 'feature based' design projects as well as new product launches on re-designs - on all projects you will have the responsibility to:
- Set-up and run User Research / Testing sessions in order to evidence and improve design decisions
- Produce early stage UX Design deliverables such as personas, flows, and wire-frames
- Design polished Visual designs and prototypes in-line with their digital brand/UI Guidelines.
To be a suitable fit for this position you should:
- Be motivated to make a tangible difference to users lives through design
- Have proven experience in a product-focused environment working as an end-to-end Product Designer (They aren't looking for designers with lots of marketing/campaign experience)
- Have demonstrable experience establishing user research and testing programmes
- Have a strong level of UI/Visual Design ability
- Be able to prototype your designs using the likes of Invision or Framer.
- Be a confident communicator, but be free of ego - they're about collaboration and straightforward feedback.
This role will offer individuals the chance to acquire new skills and experience (e.g. working on native mobile) whilst designing products for hundreds of thousands of people who depend on it in their daily lives. Genuine career progression and 'feel good' design work don't come together too often, so please get in touch if you'd like more infor