Azure Data Engineer & Senior Manager
- Contract type
- Raleigh, NC
- Start date
Do you want to be part of one of the largest global digital transformation programmes in the pharmatech sector? If so, read on..
An Azure Data Engineer and a Senior Manager, Azure Data Engineering are needed for a rapidly growing team within the group.
Key responsibilities will include:-
• Develop sustainable data driven solutions with new data technologies
• Design and build robust end to end systems
• Leverage reusable code modules to solve problems
• Contribute to building a framework of a significant complexity
• Understand complex multi-tier, multi-platform systems
• Manager a team of data engineers (for the Manager role only)
The ideal candidates will have:-
• 3 to 7 years’ experience in coding, data warehousing in unstructured data environments
• Extensive experience in Azure cloud technologies – 3 years+
• Demonstrable experience of big data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, Accumulo, MangoDB, HBase or similar
• Previous experience of Agile engineering practices
• For the Senior Manager role, people management experience is a must
These positions will be perfect for candidates who possess strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities, as well as interpersonal and leadership abilities. These positions are fast paced, in an entrepreneurial environment where you will be handling multiple concurrent projects. You will be part of cutting edge, high profile projects and be responsible for delivering world class solutions.