Delivery Lead / Senior Project Manager
FTSE 100 Retailer
- Contract type
- 4 Month Contract
- Start date
We are currently recruiting an exciting Delivery Team Lead opportunity with a FTSE 100 retailer with an enviable reputation in the market.
You will lead and deliver a key strategic digital project which will significantly improve the profitability of the company’s ecommerce business, helping to reduce costs while streamline operations. Working with Senior stakeholders across the digital business, you will manage all activity of the project, with diverse onshore and offshore product teams available to successfully integrate a third party Saas tool.
Please note this is an initial 4 month contract and will be based across 2 locations in NW London.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the project & product teams through the project change
- Display expertise on project management methodology and tools
- Lead the project teams with integrity, honesty, and knowledge
- Effectively manage project teams through unusual events to keep the team operating to standard
- Engage wider teams on any impacts that may arise and assist in planning/management of efficient resolution of these
The ideal candidate will be / have:
- Significant IT Project Management/Delivery Management experience, including delivering large and complex projects and/or programmes in a large organisation
- Proven track record in delivery of large digital implementations
- Appropriate project management qualifications (Prince / PMI / Agile)
- Retail ecommerce experience
- Experience of project planning, budgeting and control
- Result driven approach to work
- Excellent and proactive communications skills
This is a great opportunity to join a large, well established business and delivery a genuine impact to the bottom line of the e-commerce business during and exciting period of change for them.