Senior Project Manager
Customer Experience Agency
- Contract type
- £45,000–£55,000 + package
- Start date
We are working with an awesome customer experience agency, who are looking for a Project Manager to join their dynamic team. Reporting into the Delivery Director, you’ll be instrumental in delivering amazing and engaging customer experiences to their clients, which increase engagement and conversions.
They have a great list of high-profile clients predominantly in the eCommerce and Retail space, so their work involves personalisation and customer experience optimisation. You’ll work alongside an Account Manager, UX Designer, Developer and QA to create seamless and delightful user experiences in a fast-paced environment. They use multiple A/B tests in order to deliver from concept to delivery across multiple clients.
You’ll be great at:
- Project scoping and resource planning
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Communicating with a variety of individuals and disciplines
- Collaborating with everyone in the team internally as well as externally with clients
- Managing budgets and client satisfaction to balance value for money with results
- Staying a breast of technology and digital design practices
If you ar a Project Manager who’s looking to work in an exciting fast-paced environment with some great big-name clients, then please get in touch ASAP with a copy of your CV