Senior Project Manager
Global Academic Publisher
- Contract type
- £55,000–£65,000 + bonus + package
- Start date
We are working with a Global Academic Publishing company who are looking to hire a Senior Project Manager to join their IT Application Development team. Reporting into the PMO Manager you’ll be heading up their IT team to deliver a new worldwide ERP system for their UK, India and USA offices.
The team is made up of 5/6 streams, which you will lead to deliver this project from RFP stage. You’ll be responsible for ensuring project deliverables are clearly defined and understood by the team. You’ll work closely with the Program Director to implement the project methodology and ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget.
To be suitable you will have:
- Delivered digital projects with budgets in excess of $500,000.
- A project management qualification such as Prince 2 or Agile Project Management (or similar)
- Experience matrix managing large teams
- Ideally worked on accountancy projects or accountancy software
- Excellent communication skills, you’ll be dealing with Executive level stakeholders on a regular basis
If you are an experienced Senior Project Manager who’d like to hear more about this opportunity with a Globally successful Publisher – then please get in touch ASAP with your CV to Jamie.email@example.com
Due to the volume of applicants we may only be able to respond to those who are successful