Site Reliability Engineer
- Contract type
- Raleigh, NC
- Start date
A Site Reliability Engineer is needed for a global healthcare giant on a journey towards digital transformation.
• You will provide architectural leadership, planning and execution of Cloud technologies
• Cover management and delivery of software deployments, release management and configuration management
• Full collaboration with enterprise and network architecture teams to deliver reliable and scalable Cloud based services to software development teams and wider IT
• The Site Reliability Engineer will be responsible for the development of design based project plans to develop and implement SRE based cloud services as well as technical requirements for the cloud computing service area
• Extensive experience in developing, implementing and maintaining large scale Cloud Service technologies and processes
• Experience in Cloud Service development, compute engineering, automation, architecture and implementation
• Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins, Bamboo and TeamCity are of interest, as well strong scripting skills and working knowledge with Chef, Puppet Salt or Ansible
• An understanding of SOA/REST and automated testing methods are of interest
• Demonstrable experience of working in Agile environments on a global scale
The ideal candidate for the Site Reliability Engineer role will embrace the exciting blend of technical expertise, engagement ability and support leadership to make sure the work is a success.