Identity & Access Management Engineer
- Contract type
- Raleigh, NC
- Start date
Do you want to work for probably one of the biggest digital transformation programmes in the healthtech sector? If so, read on…
I am currently hiring for an Identity & Access Management Engineer for a global organisation going through the digital transformation journey.
The role is a senior level position to work in a global team of 10. Key responsibilities will include:-
• Drive the technical IAM strategy, manage technical development planning, as well as work with global application and platform teams to design and deploy robust IAM control solutions.
• You will provide architectural leadership, planning and execution of Cloud, covering Identity & Access Management and collaborate with Cloud and enterprise identity architecture teams to deliver reliable and scalable cloud based services
• The IAM Engineer will be also oversee program delivery activities – engineering roadmaps, metrics, monitoring tools and SLAs
• At least 8 years’ experience as an Identity & Access Management Engineer in a large global enterprise environment
• Hands on experience of IAM products, as well as IAM implementations in the cloud (Azure/AWS)
• Understanding of Application Security requirements across enterprise, mobile and cloud implementations
• Hands on experience in integration of multiple applications, as well as customization of writing scripts and building workflows
The ideal Identity & Access Management Engineer will embrace the blend of technical experience, engagement ability and support leadership in driving this programme to success on a global scale.