Wireless Network Engineer
- Contract type
- Raleigh, NC
- Start date
A Wireless Network Engineer is needed for a healthcare giant who is on a global journey towards digital transformation.
As a key member of the Infrastructure team, you main responsibilities will be:-
• The design, installation, configuration, setup, development and ongoing operational support for the wireless infrastructure and the evolution to a software defined infrastructure platform
• In this role, you will design, implement and support the wireless infrastructure, determining switch, router and wireless hardware requirements and configurations
• The ideal candidate will also develop device configuration files and make modifications to existing configuration files in production switch, router and WLAN systems
• This position is with a global industry leader, therefore the Wireless Network Engineer must be able to perform complex troubleshooting of network, server, storage implementations, as well as automate (through scripting) the orchestration of complex workloads across multiple platforms
Key experience required is:-
• At least 4 years’ experience as a Wireless Network Engineer within a large global business
• Certification in at least one, ideally two of the following – CWNA, CWSP, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE
• Demonstrable experience of large scale infrastructure management
• Experience with scripting (Ruby/Python/Perl/GO/PowerShell, etc.), as well as the ability to architect, design and implement wireless solutions at Enterprise scale
This Wireless Network Engineer is an opportunity to design, implement and support WLANs by performing and documenting all processes on a global scale.