Digital Content Development Officer
- Contract type
- North London
- Contract or Permanent
- Start date
This not for profit charitable business really do care about what they do, having an internal and external vested interested in the research, development and support the business gives to its community. Based in North London this company are making their communications, resources and supports mechanisms more accessible by being digitally focussed across all of the teams.
A newly created role has been fashioned to sit within the information resources team to support the digital development of all content and communications for the business. This role will work closely with many stakeholders to help strategicaly gather information & content which will then be used for the website and other channels.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Manage the content calander for all teams
- Collecting, resourcing content to be used for the different channels
- To plan and implement digital content strategies across the business
- To ensure the website is up to date with all publications, reports and tools
- To be technically focused with userbility for consumer
- Stakeholder management, building strong internal and external relationships
Please only apply if you:
- Have worked in a content focussed role before
- Have used Elucidat or similar online learning tool
- Have used Sitecorse or similar CMS
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This is a permanent position however the client are open to someone temporary or contract while they are looking so please do apply today if you wish to be considered for this position.
**Please be aware, due to an expected high number of applications we will only be contacting those successful at this time**