- Contract type
- USA remote or North Carolina
- Start date
An in-house Technical Architect is needed for a healthcare organisation who is going through a global digital transformation programme.
The ideal candidate will be part of the Innovation Centre and lead research, design & engineering to ensure solution stability, as well lead the resolution of the most complex technical issues while providing technical support and direction to multiple proof of concepts.
• Lead the research, design, build and modelling/product development of emerging innovation technology products/platforms
• Provide technical expertise and leadership on innovation technology products/platforms
• Be accountable for the technical quality of innovation technology products/platforms
• Lead innovation technology – security design & engineering, scalability design, technology QA and technical documentation
The in-house Technical Architect will be:-
• A hands on Engineer/Developer with Block chain, AI, VR, Machine Learning, NLP, Java, Python, etc. experience.
• They will be an extreme high achiever who has lead Technical Teams in the product lifecycle.
• Be able to balance building prototypes with maintainable code.
• Be passionate about emerging technologies and have demonstrable experience building scalable infrastructure.
This unique role is crucial to future proofing this global digital transformation programme and disrupting the industry. If you have been successful in driving a start up to scale, as well an innovative mind that wants to create the next generation of healthtech products on a global scale, then I want to speak to you.