Pharma - Tech
- Contract type
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- Start date
My client is one of the world’s largest Pharma giants, who is going through a global digital transformation programme. Do you want to be part of this global pharmatech revolution?
As the Senior Manager of Analytics, you will help build on the existing analytical foundations, as well as be a core contributor to the organisations KPIs.
• Design and the future proof the digital measurement framework for web and mobile
• Manage analytical priorities and provide insights for data-inspired decision making
• Establish and measure KPIs, as well as the management of the ongoing KPI portfolio
• Present complex analytical findings that are focused on key drivers to the senior leadership team
• Support other teams through analysis and performance reviews
• Web and Mobile Data analysis tools - Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
• Proven experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
• Understanding of statistical analysis, modelling and programming, as well as data platforms
• Demonstrable and significant experience communicating with senior leaders and the ability to present strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Maths, Stats or Business
The Senior Manager of Analytics will be a natural problem solver, with experience of working for a large global business focused on web and mobile technologies.