Pharma, digital transformation
- Contract type
- North Carolina
- Start date
Do you have the experience to take on complete responsibility for Mobility Architecture, design, build and deployment globally? If so, read on.
My client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world and is on a journey towards digital transformation to become a global leader in bringing the best in class across products and services.
Main responsibilities will include:-
- Overall responsibility for the solution design, engineering build and deployment model of Mobility Technology
- Define the system design for strategic mobility, specifying how the system will perform, system architecture/scale/security, deployment Model Design and systems reporting/analytics design
- You will work with other Leads to agree technical systems design for Mobility Systems whilst identifying and delivering the Mobility Design and product
- Mobility Technologies are a fundamental enabler of the digital transformation strategy that will enable productivity gains at an individual and enterprise level and this role is pivotal to that being successful
The Mobility Director must have:-
- 8 years+ experience in a global Mobility Leadership role, with a large blue chip organisation
- Demonstrable experience in technical blueprinting acquired through multiple leadership roles in global mobility implementations
- Expert knowledge and experience of Skype, Teams, WebEx, Jabber, SPARC, Polycom, BlueJeans, Zoom ,etc
- Demonstrated breadth of knowledge and solution delivery experience acquired through full product lifecycles
The Mobility Director will be fully accountable for ensuring the quality of the technical design, build & deployment of a given new technology area of the Mobility program. This will involve managing multiple technical engineers and working across various platform teams, to ensure alignment to the global strategy and adherence to security requirements.