Digital Transformation Consultancy
- Contract type
We are delighted to announce that we have partnered with Publicis Sapient – one of the world’s leading digital transformation agencies.
Over the last three decades Sapient have established themselves as digital pioneers, unlocking value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity.
As the digital business transformation hub of the Publicis Groupe, Sapient delivers a mixture of optimisation and innovation projects for a host of global brands and public sector organisations, enabling them to improve operational effectiveness and delight their customers in the process.
The business is going through a substantial period of positive change and this includes relocating to an amazing new complex in Central London. The new space is giving them the opportunity to grow and they are keen to add a Senior Designer to their talented Visual Design team.
As a senior designer you’ll be at the top of their game, ready to contribute to projects on a daily basis and be integral to your client’s success. You’ll need to be ready to work across a range of design aspects; pitching, supporting teams and settling in for a masterclass in mobile design to name a few.
- A portfolio showcasing a range of beautiful, user-centred digital experiences.
- Passion and curiosity about the latest design innovations.
- Proven experience of crafting exceptional digital interfaces for web and ideally mobile devices
- A flexible attitude, with the ability to apply your thinking to any brief that’s thrown your way.
- Someone that likes to use design to solve problems for brands and customers
- Experience of brand and experience led work – what does a brand mean to customers and how can we create products and experiences that are meaningful and have business impact?
- Eager to learn and improve in prototyping tools – and anything else that can convey your idea.
- A love of craft that goes beyond pixel perfection to bring out those extra special gasps of delight
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams across strategy, UX, tech, content and design
If interested, please email email@example.com with your CV and Portfolio.