Visual Design Lead
Digital transformation consultancy
- Contract type
- Farringdon, London
- Start date
Publicis Sapient ---Visual Design Lead
We are delighted to announce that we have partnered with Publicis Sapient – one of the world’s leading digital transformation agencies.
Over the last three decades Sapient have established themselves as digital pioneers, unlocking value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity.
As the digital business transformation hub of the Publicis Groupe, Sapient delivers a mixture of optimisation and innovation projects for a host of global brands and public sector organisations, enabling them to improve operational effectiveness and delight their customers in the process.
The business is going through a substantial period of positive change and this includes relocating to an amazing new complex in Central London. The new space is giving them the opportunity to grow and they are keen to add a Visual Design lead to their talented Visual Design team.
Visual design leads at Sapient are hands on in terms of their design craft but will also oversee production elements. You will lead on various client projects from strategy, concepts and delivery. Working across web, software, mobile and other interactive devices as well as exploring branding/AI/VR/ integrated work.
Some flexibility and travel will be required for this role as it might be necessary to spend time onsite with clients.
- Collaborate with teams on large scale, long-term, complex projects
- Working across various sectors including fin-tech/Retail/ consumer products/Health/Travel & energy to name a few
- Hands on design
- Use data research to understand customer behaviour to influence your design work
- Work closely with clients, leaning on the associate creative directors for support if needed
- Brand engagement, create emotion and storytelling digitally
- Solve and explore solutions to tricky design problems
- Involved in proposal creation / pitching and presentations. (support provided if needed)
- Support and nurture colleagues talents
To be suitable for his role:
- People management experience (ideally)
- Previous client management experience (ideally)
- Experience working across Multi-disciplinary, collaborative, agile teams (large or small across UX/UI, tech, strategy)
- Passionate about design craft
- Confident presenting and ideally experience pitching
- Team player
- A strong portfolio of design work
- Flexible re occasional travel
If you’re interested in finding out more, please send your latest CV/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org