Big Data & AI
- Contract type
- Initial 3 months contract
- Start date
Would you like to work with an experimental team to create innovative products and new technologies to accelerate the work in artificial intelligence and machine learning?
We have a great opportunity for a Product Designer to join an advanced analytics business operating at the intersection of strategy, technology and design to improve performance outcomes for organisations through data visualisation.
They were born and proven in sports where marginal gain can have a significant impact on the performance. They now work across numerous industries, driving and accelerating growth through big data and AI.
As Product Designer, you will define how people experience and interact with their products. You will have to consider a broad spectrum of advanced users, from data scientist to machine learning engineers and other disciplines. This role is critical in shaping and defining their products, how they are built and their impact on the business.
You will engage in discovery and design research, strategy, prototyping, and visual design, whilst collaborating with highly experienced and motivated people from a vast range of backgrounds. Your users will be data analytics experts who apply machine learning and other advanced analytics techniques at some of the most successful companies the world over.
• Conduct foundational research, identifying pain points and fuelling your product road map
• Work to understand stakeholders and users
• Synthesise insights and share them with the team, guiding product strategy
• Develop product concepts and test potential solutions
• Analyse and prioritise opportunities to rapidly generate user value
• Design and iterate on solutions, applying Agile methodologies
• Craft compelling interfaces and visual assets for web apps and multiple devices that excite and engage others
What you'll learn
Working here, you will be able to collaborate with a wide range of people from different backgrounds and disciplines and draw on the support and benefits from the wider family. You will have a first-row seat at the cutting edge of research and development areas such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, and analytics-powered business transformation across many industries, and apply your new knowledge to develop first-to-industry solutions.
They are passionate about life-long learning and professional development. You will have different areas you are excited to develop, and they will support you with this. We would expect that anyone in this role will develop skills in:
• Stakeholder communication within large organisations
• Visual design, UX research and patterns, front-end development
• Organisational skills, knowledge and experience in product addressing different industries
• Knowledge of advanced analytics and machine learning practices