Technology-driven concierge platform
- Contract type
- £45,000–£65,000 + package
- Start date
I’m working with a tech driven concierge platform based in London. The company is an international leader in the highest quality lifestyle and travel concierge services. What does this mean exactly? Planning the trip of a lifetime, want those sold out tickets, ideas for holidays, restaurants and experiences? They will find it and sort it (if it’s legal and ethical). Through their partnerships with airlines, hotels, restaurants etc they can offer their members access to discounts as well as using machine learning to offer a personalised recommendation service.
They are passionate about providing an exceptional amenity to over 60 million people through corporate schemes and private membership networks. They encourage their customers to gain the most from life, regardless of where they are in the world, and they bring this positivity and charisma to their team as well.
They a flat structure, with decisions made across the Product team. They pride themselves in making things happen quickly and profitably, with constantly growing revenues. With their pa growth comes a development in their variety of ‘win’ schemes in which employees can win across travel, retail, leisure, entertainment and more.
You will join as a Product Manager alongside an 8 strong product team, working closely with the CPO and Product Director. The team consists of over 60 people in their London digital hub, with over 900 people worldwide. The digital team compromises of Product Managers, Developers, UX / UI, QA, Content, Data and Analytics and CRM. They have built bespoke solutions in a number of sectors to deliver outstanding, and unique, user experiences for members in travel, dining, music, theatre, retail, sport and events. This role will focus on their consumer facing, travel and hospitality booking platform, as well as working on personalisation and recommendations.
Their clients are some of the best brands in the world, and these are represented through their employee perk programme which includes exclusive discounts, treats, tickets to gigs, invites to dinners, social events, discount on hotels and flights and many more.
- Use data to build products and features that create an amazing customer experience in line with business goals
- Work collaboratively with cross functional and multi disciplinary teams of designers, UX, developers, DevOps, content and CRM.
- Work collaboratively with the Product Team in order to communicate new features across Ten employees and key stakeholders
- Help drive product best practice through the latest methodologies, frameworks and techniques
- Able to write clear and detailed user stories as well as think about the bigger picture
- Worked in a fast-paced technology driven environment
- Proven experience as a Product Manager
- Experience of travel, hospitality, tickets or booking industries
- Process driven and methodical
- Strong experience of agile methodologies
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is looking to develop their product career into a leadership role longer term, with a product used by millions of customers