- Contract type
- Raleigh NC or Philly
- Start date
A Commercial Architect is needed for one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. A very high level of expertise in tech is required with a broad knowledge of applications, integration & data, as well as a strong working knowledge of business processes and the application landscape across Pharma commercial areas. Cloud to Cloud tech experience with external vendors, contractors and governing bodies is a must.
• Partner with product owners to ensure tech strategies enable business value and define tech architectures for the business processes area (vendors, contractors, general ledger, governing bodies, etc.)
• Tech architectures include business process to system mapping, application & technology selection, information data flow design, application integration design, IT Service Desk processes, etc.
• Develop, maintain and manage applications and technology strategies – identification of gaps, risks and mitigation approaches
• Be fully engaged with external companies, standards bodies and agencies, to understand the wider ecosystem that impacts the business process area
• Provide research and support development of product roadmap taking into account industry trends, vendor roadmaps and the company’s tech needs
The ideal candidate must have:-
• Functional knowledge in ERP, Pharmaceutical Contracting, Government pricing, e-commerce, Pharmaceutical Distribution model, Serialization, Channel Management and relevant legislation
• Experience with Agile and VFQ methodologies, as well as SarbOx requirements and pharma industry standards – EDI, HAD, NCPDP, CMS, etc.
• Extensive pharma experience, with cloud to cloud tech expertise
• Strong conceptual thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
• Proven ability to lead others to success in a matrix management framework, as well as strong relationship building skills
The Commercial Architect will join a global pharma giant that is in the process of a worldwide digital transformation programme and this role is pivotal to ensuring the future architecture is more than fit for purpose. Pharma experience is a must.