- Contract type
- Central London
DevOps Engineer - Central London - Competitive
We're assisting one of the coolest FinTech start-ups on the market in hiring an exceptional DevOps engineer. They are still in early stages, but the product is already under development and they’ve started to build the customer base. The idea is to provide their users with control over personal finances, enhancing the ability to achieve financial and life aspirations. The business is harnessing sophisticated portfolio analytics, innovative behavioural psychology and cutting-edge UX/UI to create a revolutionary experience and transformational outcomes for their users.
● Developing and implementing IT standards and procedures to aid in the development of high-quality software using containers, continuous integration and continuous deployment;
● Setting up centralised logging;
● Setting up alerting and monitoring systems;
● Securing and monitoring data and infrastructure including fraud and intrusion detection.
● 6- 8 years of engineering experience in a fast-growing start-up or similar dynamic environment, with 2-4 years in a DevOps role;
● Demonstrated commitment working in each business for at least 2 years.
Key skills include:
Deep understanding of the following languages / methodologies / environments:
● Microservices Architecture
● Scripting (shell, bash, python)
● Agile (kanban and/or scrum)
If you would like to hear more about this role please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 998 1543.