Senior Product Manager
- Contract type
- £80,000–£90,000 + equity
Interested in Fintech? Do you want to work for a fast-growing, well-backed start-up that are re-defining how individuals and families connect and engage with their money?
This start-up are disrupting the money management space, providing a human focused experience driven by smart, cutting-edge technology. Most of us aren’t great with our money and can use any help we can get with saving for the future. Their technology platform uses portfolio analytics, behavioural psychology and cutting edge and a clean user interface as well as team of fantastic advisors to help you know where to invest your hard earned money!
The business was founded by 3 very successful entrepreneurs who have previously built and exited technology companies with experience spanning technology, investment management and corporate advice.
You’ll join as the first Product Management hire, working directly with the founders and a talented team of designers and developers on both their back office products to help them to scale and onboard users and allow the advisors to manage multiple clients as the business grows, as well as owning the roadmap for the customer facing mobile app.
What’s in it for you
- Join a rapidly growing fintech, backed by some of Europe’s leading investors (Series B)
- Help define and shape the product function, ultimately moving into a Head of Product leadership role
- Work with founders who have built successful technology businesses in the past
- Work with a world-class team of developers and designers
- Exposure to great business practice, which will help round your experience longer term
- A chance to help individuals make better financial choices with their savings
- Bloody nice offices, located in Central London
What they need from you:
- Previous Product Management experience, in a high-growth technology start-up/scale-up
- Able to succinctly communicate the impact you’ve had through the digital products you’ve built
- Able to look at products and processes and not accept them for what they are, but challenge the status quo to make the products the best they can be
- Either strong experience, or a keen interest in fintech
- Ability to balance prioritisation based on what’s right for the customer, the business and technical feasibility
- A considered approach to developing your career
This is a great opportunity for a talented Product Manager to join a business in its’ relative infancy and to be part of something exciting with the potential to develop your career quickly. If this sounds up your street, get in touch ASAP with a copy of your CV to Jamie.email@example.com