Head of Product
- Contract type
- £70,000–£80,000 + equity
- Start date
Do you want to work for a technology business disrupting a clunky, outdated industry? I’m working with a fintech start-up backed by one of the best known VCs in the fintech space to find a talented Head of Product.
The business provides secure and scalable modular technology that enables Direct Lending platforms and managers to offer financial products to retail investors. Having recently partnered with a well known challenger bank, they’re able to offer easy access to client money, secure and fast payments in an industry still run on slow processes and paperwork!
As Head of Product you will report into the CEO to help drive the business forward, develop their product offering and build a product team and shape the culture. You’ll work with a team of developers and designers to drive the business forward. Unlike other fintech startups, they’re close to breaking even already.
This role is for you if:
- You want to work for technology driven business, in an industry ripe for disruption
- You’ve got experience working closely with developers, ideally on an API based product
- Investment Management is a space you have some knowledge of, or are eager and willing to learn
- You’re humble, but can stand up for your own opinions
- You want to report into a CEO who wants to build a great culture
- Complex problems, boiled down into simple solutions are your cup of tea
This a great chance for a Senior Product Manager or Head of Product to work in exciting space for a great technology start-up, to build a team and develop your career. If that sounds interesting, get in touch with a copy of your CV ASAP to Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org