Product Manager - Contract
AI / Machine Learning Start-up
- Contract type
- Contract role
- Start date
Do you want to work for a technology-driven business, who are using bleeding-edge AI and Machine Learning technology, to help consumers track, budget and save money!? In the world of digital money, tracking spending can be more difficult than we think. Contactless payments mean consumers can spend money more easily than ever before. The product uses predictive analysis to proactively help users manage their finances.
The business started a few years ago and recently closed a $10 million round of funding and have over 1 million users. The business are split into 4 product squads; growth, core, subscriptions and apps. You’ll be joining a world class team of data scientists, front and back-end developers as well as UX and design.
They’re looking for a super-talented Product Manger to join one of their squads and drive their product forward using data-driven decision making and best in practice agile methodologies to ensure customer needs are at the heart of everything, whilst ensuring the business goals and strategy are considered.
Do you fit the bill?
- Product Manager in a technology driven start-up or scale-up
- You have a passion for learning and development, you constantly strive to improve your skills
- Ideally have B2C digital product experience
- You have worked on a product from scratch, can critically analyse what to build and why and aren’t afraid to kill ideas off
- A true collaborator, you can work with your peers to come up with the best solution
- Solutions-orientated mind-set, with a Product NOT Project Management mindset.
- A depth of agile product management experience
- Available immediately, or with a short notice period (1 week or less)
If the above sounds like you, and your keen to hear more – please get in touch ASAP with a copy of your CV to Jamie.email@example.com
Due to the volume of applicants, I may only be able to respond to those who are successful, I’ll try and respond regardless if I can!