Project Manager / Product Owner
Global Events Business
- Contract type
- SW London
- Start date
Our client is a market leading business who are recruiting an exciting opportunity to be part of a busy, in-house, digital team providing digital expertise, support and best practice to the event teams who are responsible for producing and delivering highly successful shows, across the globe.
This position will require international travel to events they host. Locations include Barcelona, Bangkok,
In is a position where you will act as an internal Product Owner managing and maintaining product development and innovation process, driving the product development with responsibility for managing the process from the conception to post-launch analysis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying, sourcing and embedding platforms and tools as required, e.g. e-commerce solution
- Play a key role in preparing the business for a new CMS platform, working collaboratively with global stakeholders to ensure a seamless transition
- Work with the commercial team, sales and broader business to ensure new digital product offerings deliver value to customers
- Product assessment, managing product pilots, mobile app delivery
- Working with 3rd party suppliers and developers
- The business’ mobile app offering and proposition
- Producing create clear and concise product documentation for each roadmap including: budgets, plans, risks, issues and progress reports
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will come from a digital delivery background and be used to managing multiple projects at the same time. You will need a holistic view of product management and delivery and take into account. You are likely to have worked in a digital agency previously and have a strong understanding of how digital products and mobile apps are built, this experience and knowledge is essential to be successful in this position.