Senior Consultants/Product Consultant
- Contract type
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Start date
Senior Consultants/Product Consultants are urgently needed for a boutique business that supports large-scale, enterprise clients who are going through organisational transformations; this includes enabling them to be more successful in agile, supporting on digital strategy, or giving them the tools to transition into a product led organisation.
This international organization is passionate about improving the way people work and are motivated by an ambitious to help businesses innovate. The key focus is to educate and empower employees to deliver change from within through consulting, education and product delivery services.
• Senior Consultants/Product Consultants have a flair for producing an outstanding experience, helping to coach and consult the client and the team to deliver the best outcomes. They will be coaching, leading and mentoring teams of managers and executives as they adopt new ways of working. As well as leading this, you will help to facilitate change at a team level too, always being sympathetic to their concerns
• Senior Consultants/Product Consultants will use the latest thinking from methodologies such as Agile, Lean and Design Thinking and working with colleagues to develop unique approaches to how they use these frameworks
• These roles also requires the ability to spot future opportunities to help the client improve and anticipate any risks or issues ahead of time
• You will be expected to travel to client sites 4 days a week
• 5 years + Management consulting or in senior positions within an enterprise organisation
• One or more agile methodologies (Lean, Kanban, XP, TDD, CI) and how they can be applied in a product development/program delivery environment
• Negotiation, and have strong communication and facilitation skills
• Client relationship and team building
• Large-scale enterprise change projects
The Senior Consultants/Product Consultants can specialise in different areas, so the role would suit you if you are currently a Business Analyst, Project Manager, or Product Manager and want the opportunity to grow your experience in a consultant role. A good understanding of technology, and expertise in agile or lean product development is a must, as well as experience working in enterprise environments.