- Contract type
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Start date
Client Partners is needed for a consultancy specializing in digital transformation and agile methodologies. This international organization is passionate about improving the way people work and are motivated by an ambitious to help businesses innovate. The key focus is to educate and empower employees to deliver change from within through consulting, education and product delivery services.
The Client Partners are at the heart of creating long term relationships based on trust and are considered a leader in business growth working with both sales and delivery. They provide leadership, guidance and purpose to client teams.
These positions means the ideal candidates will work directly with senior level business and IT Leaders in large multinational organizations. Key responsibilities will include:-
• Relationship building with one or more accounts and be the executive on the ground that provides oversight of an account by working as the bridge between client and the organization
• Responsible for upselling and expansion, as well as manage key sponsors and stakeholders
• Bring in key insights form the client and shape the overall strategy
• Engage with clients and help them shape a transformation program that uses techniques from Agile and Lead philosophies
• Develop new methods to better connect with customers and be more responsive to their needs, enabling them to transform the way they examine the value of ideas and how those ideas flow through their governance, product development, marketing, sales and software delivery, as well as engineering processes
• Be very comfortable having peer level relationships with CxOs and working with leaders in a broad cross section of an Enterprise
• Proven ability in nurturing clients and growing client accounts, as a consultant, selling professional services and/or management consulting to large, enterprise companies
• 7 – 10 years of solid experience in a client relationship/partner and/or engagement management role or equivalent in a senior role within an Enterprise organization
• Experience in leading client, vendor or 3rd party relationship building, as well as highly skilled in large-scale enterprise change projects and programs
• Expertise in one or more agile methodologies – Lean, Kanban, XP, Scrum, TDD, CI and how they can be applied in a product development/program delivery environment
• Have a good appreciation of IT based products and services with experience in a full software development or project management lifecycle
• Proven success with large enterprise clients and an exceptional relationship manager with attention to quality and detail
• Ability to travel on a weekly basis
Self-starters who can operate effectively in a global, virtual start up organization are of interest.