Product Designer- Occasional travel to Paris!
AI/ Software business
- Contract type
- Start date
An established, successful and well known personalised gift business are looking for a strong Product Designer to join their team.
You will join an experienced design team with strong leadership and direction from the Head of UX & Visual Design.
Following on from a recent re-brand, you will work on design for an AI centred software and various other software plug ins as well as their responsive web platform.
They have a large team including UX/research/ product development/ prototyping etc, so this role purely focuses on end to product design.
You will need to be able to work autonomously and be very hands on as this role is pure delivery and exploration rather than managerial.
Job role includes:
- Involved in all customer facing digital touch points including Web and apps (IOS and Android)
- Problem solve complex design problems to simplify and make user-friendly.
- Determine the appropriate user research and testing (collaborating with the research team)
- Collaborate with commercial teams, using data, customer insights and analytics to aid agile product design decision making.
- Manage the UX strategy in line with the digital and brand behaviour
- Support the Product Manager with planning and development of customer experience
- Executing engaging user experience and coming up with solutions to the business’ design challenges
- Work with the team on wireframes, storyboards and user flows to inform your visual design
- Translate low and high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes into final deliverable visuals.
- Present your design work to colleagues, clients and key business stakeholders
To Be suitable for this role:
- Your background should be customer focused design and UX work, with experience developing pattern libraries and using sketch.
- Ideally you will have experience building software (e.g. B2C) and experience working on personalised products is a bonus.
- Ideally experience working with AI tools, but really not essential.
- Ideally you will come from an in-house Product design environment, working in an agile mission-focused product delivery team.(but candidates from an Agency background will also be considered.)
- Be able to work autonomously and enjoy hands on design
Alongside a strong basic salary, the company are offering a competitive benefits package, which includes a bonus.