Technical Project Manager / Business Analyst
- Contract type
- £350–£475 per day
- 2 months
- Start date
Really interesting new role just in!
The project is working with a well known digital agency for a huge Global Sports brand. You will work a team of product managers, producers, UX and development to create an amazing customer experience for the brand's users around the world.
You'll report into the Technical Director and will be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of the project.
You must have:
- Digital agency experience
- Worked using agile methodologies
- Great stakeholder management
- Worked on a mixture of CRM, CMS, Apps, web, eCommerce using mircroservices architecture
- Working knowledge of BDD would be a bonus
- Analysis of functional and non-functional specs
- Excellent comms
What's in it for you?
- £350-£475 per day dependant on experience
- Work with one of the top digital agencies with a well known Sports brand
- Chance to work with a really talented team
- Central London location
- Start date ASAP
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with a copy of your CV ASAP!
Due to the volume of applicants, it may only be possible to respond to those who are successful.