Education / Startup
- Contract type
- Start date
I'm working with a wonderful educational startup who are helping inspire children from all backgrounds to get involved with technology.
I'm looking for a mid weight UX Designer or UX Architect with a couple of years solid experience working across the breadth of UX from Research through to Wireframming. This is a reasonably creative UX role, but accessibility is also really important to the business as a whole so it's important this is at the heart of what you do.
You'll be working in a small cross functional team alongside Developers and Visual Designers. You're role will involve being an advocate for UX across the business as well as taking a holistic view to UX involving marketing, analytics and commerical teams too.
To be successful you'll need:
- A few years experience working as a UX Designer
- A broad UX skillset from Research to Wireframming/Prototyping
- Some experience working in an agile cross functional team
- A real passion for education, technology and equality
- To be an advocate for UX as a discipline
- Be able to drive your own development with the support of the UX Lead
- The desire to work in a Startup environment and be happy to get involved in a variety of projects
Please get in touch for more information, you can reach me here or at firstname.lastname@example.org