- Contract type
- United Kingdom
- Start date
I am working closely with a transformation consultancy, who specialise in making lasting change by improving how organisations work. The boutique business support large-scale clients who are going through organisational transformations; this includes enabling them to be more successful in agile, supporting on digital strategy, or giving them the tools to transition into a product led organisation. They are currently expanding their consultancy team and are making two key senior hires.
Client Partners are at the heart of their business. They are the key to the successful long-term relationships they have with their clients, ensuring that these are based on trust, and transparency to allow the consultancy to do their best work.
This role requires weekly travel. You will likely be on client site for up to 3 nights per week, with one day working from home. This could be nationwide, so it is essential that you can be fully flexible to travel.
Client Partners are a leader in business growth, and their key internal relationships will be with both the sales and delivery teams. While onsite with clients, they nurture peer-level relationships with C-Suite level stakeholders, and will work with leaders across the large, multi-national businesses. Part of the role will involve upselling and spotting opportunities to continually support their clients through new business.
They will set the overall strategy for the client and shape a transformation programme that uses techniques from Agile and Lean philosophies. The foundation that is built will help to accelerate the successful rollout of positive change.
Client Partners are the bridge between the client and the delivery team They lead the delivery team to produce inspirational change programs, providing leadership, guidance and purpose to their workload. They provide key insight from the client, which will enable them to be more responsive to the client needs.
To be a Client Partner for this small consultancy, you will be in a managerial position now, with a good understanding of the challenges enterprise organisations face when they deliver business and technical products and services.
The business will expect the right candidates to have:
- Solid experience in building client relationships in a Senior management position within an enterprise environment – either working with the end client directly, or as part of a consultancy.
- Proven experience in nurturing clients and growing clients’ accounts, and leading client or vendor relationship building.
- Highly skilled in large-scale enterprise change projects & programmes. You will need to have worked for a large organisation before.
- Ability to learn complex concepts and shape strong presentations that will influence people to change.
- Be comfortable having peer-level relationships with the C-suite and working with multiple leaders